A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
MADE FOR PYWEEK 29
A pyweek love letter to Jeff Minter and Eugene Jarvis, being a loose combination of Gridrunner and Robotron 2084.
It was made in 4 days, spending the other days to help working on pollen.
- Use the arrow keys or left analog stick to move your butterfly and destroy all evil snakeys.
- Get the flower to activate your handy dandy flowerpower butterzapper.
- Avoid the immortal Great Queen Spider.
- Pull off super-combos by destroying an entire snakey from head to tail in one swoop.
- Always try to shoot the heads or be punished with laser mines, score a fraction of points and ruin your combo.
- Get an extra life every 25000 points.
- Infinite levels!
Game made with Panda3d.
Models made with Blender
Music and sound-fx made with FLStudio
Anouncer lady made with balabolka and FLStudio
Let me know your highscore in the comments!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.